First Aid for Life is a training business operating to the very highest standards. We are rigorous about implementing all recommended measures to keep you safe whilst learning first aid during Covid-19
The Government announcement concerning a maximum group size of 6 people, relates to social situations. This does not apply to training businesses operating in a Covid-19 secure manner and adhering to all the recommended guidance.
At First aid for Life, we care deeply about your safety. Our team of highly experienced medical, health and emergency services professionals understand the importance of infection control and social distancing. We adhere to all the latest guidance to ensure that you can safely attend our training. We understand your concerns learning first aid during the Covid-19 pandemic and are doing everything possible to ensure your peace of mind.
How we will ensure your safety during Covid-19:
All our trainers will operate to the very highest standards:
- We request that you do not attend training if you are unwell, or are required to quarantine for any other reason.
- Your training venue will be clean and large enough to allow for at least 1 metre plus and ideally for 2 metre social distancing.
- We will ask everyone to wear a mask when possible, unless they are exempt from doing so.
- You will have your own mannequin
- New training methods remove the need for pair work and allow for continued social distancing – you will roll yourself into the recovery position, bandage yourself and all other practical elements will be undertaken using mannequins or other training aids.
- We will no longer provide refreshments, but you are welcome to bring your own. We will ask you to leave the training venue during break times.
Online learning options at www.onlinefirstaid.com
If you would prefer to learn first aid remotely. We have a great range of award-winning, interactive online courses.
Award-winning first aid training tailored to your needs. It is vital to keep your skills current and refreshed. It is strongly advised that you attend a fully regulated Practical or Online First Aid course to understand what to do in a medical emergency. Please visit https://firstaidforlife.org.uk or call 0208 675 4036 for more information about our courses.
First Aid for Life is a multi-award-winning, fully regulated first aid training provider. Our trainers are highly experienced medical, health and emergency services professionals who will tailor the training to your needs. Courses for groups or individuals at our venue or yours.