Prices and Locations
If you are looking to book a group course please contact us and let us know how we can help.
Our scheduled courses are based in London. Come and join us at our bright and spacious first aid training venue in Balham:
74 Ramsden Road, Balham SW12 8QZ – Click here for directions to our location
First Aid for Life’s training room is superbly located less than 5 minutes walk from Balham mainline and Balham underground stations – with free parking at weekends.
- 5 minutes by rail to Clapham Junction
- 10 minutes by rail to London Victoria
- Incredibly easy access by tube on Northern Line
Everyone attending our award-winning training courses receives:
- Current and relevant practical first aid training taught by highly experienced first aid experts, specifically tailored to your needs
- A comprehensive first aid manual
- Recognised first aid certificate valid for 3 years
- Practical flow charts covering resuscitation, recovery position and choking in adults, babies and children
- Individual practical assessments to equip you with the confidence to help if faced with a real medical emergency
- Scheduled 3 hour courses £65pp
- Scheduled 6 hour paediatric courses £125pp (12 hour blended learning £135pp)
- Scheduled EFAW courses £135pp
- Discounted rates available for multiple bookings
- Group training prices available on request. Prices from £45pp
of our open courses.
Group CoursesContact us to arrange a bespoke group course at a time and place to suit you or, for inspiration, view course options.
Need Help?Contact our