Thank you for creating a special course for our students, they were thrilled with their certificates.Ellie
First Aid for Life is an Award Winning fully regulated First Aid Training provider, our trainers are highly experienced medical and emergency services professionals who will tailor the training to your needs.
We have worked with numerous Schools devising training to suit the individual needs of staff and pupils. We are more than happy to create totally bespoke training to ensure that people with a wide variety of physical and sensory impairments are able to learn these vital skills.
We have run numerous courses for Garratt Park School, The Jewish Deaf Association, Merton Council, Wandsworth Council, St John’s Deaf Community Centre and many others and they have all been extremely impressed and grateful with the calibre of our training.
Latest Government Guidance on First Aid for Schools, EYFS Framework and Ofsted Childcare Register can be viewed on the links below:
- Statutory Guidance on Supporting Pupils at School with Medical Conditions
- Guidance on First Aid for Schools
- Paediatric First Aid Requirements for Early Years Foundation Stage: Consultation June 2016
- Statutory Framework for Early Years Foundation Stage: Updated September 2014
- Guide to Registration on the Childcare Register: Ofsted Guidance
We regularly arrange training for schools, youth clubs, families and groups, and our feedback is outstanding.