Duration: 3 hours of basic Emergency First Aid
Suitable for: Anyone of any age
Covers: Adults & children
Goal: Empower you to be able to help in a medical emergency & care for a variety of accidents and injuries
Every course is tailored to the needs of those attending – please let us know if there are particular areas you need us to cover.
Includes these vital skills:
- Assess and treat an unconscious casualty
- How to put and adult, baby or child into the Recovery Position
- How to perform CPR on an adult, child and baby
- How to help someone suffering a Heart Attack
- How and when to use a defibrillator (AED)
- How to help someone choking, drowning, or suffering from a head injury
- How to treat someone bleeding or suffering from burns
- How to recognise and treat seizures and febrile convulsions
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of septicaemia and meningitis
- Understand the priorities in an emergency and when to call an ambulance
You will be awarded with an Emergency First Aid Certificate on the day, this certificate is valid for 3 years.
We run scheduled classes weekly!
See our upcoming dates:
The training room is fabulous too – the first time I have experienced it. Hilary Ruttley