Every course is tailored to the needs of those attending – please let us know if there are particular areas you need us to cover.
Includes these vital skills
- Assessing an unconscious casualty
- The recovery position for an adult, baby or child
- CPR on an adult, child & baby
- Heart attack
- How and when to use a defibrillator (AED)
- Head injuries
- Seizures and febrile convulsions
- Septicaemia and meningitis
- Priorities in an emergency & when to call an ambulance
You will be awarded with an Emergency First Aid Certificate on the day, this certificate is valid for 3 years.
We run scheduled classes weekly! Sessions held from 9:30 – 12:30.
See our upcoming dates:
The training room is fabulous too – the first time I have experienced it.