First Aid for Life is an Award Winning fully regulated First Aid Training provider, our trainers are highly experienced medical, health, military medics and emergency services professionals who will tailor the training to your needs. We can tailor bespoke courses to your needs and requirements and which be run at your venue anywhere in the UK or at our company headquarters in Balham, London.
We have taught this course to young people and youth workers in numerous organisations, including youth clubs, holiday clubs, schools, prisons, YOTs and PRUs. The feedback and engagement has been extraordinary.
Supports Government Violence and Vulnerability targets
Latest Government Guidance on First Aid for Schools, EYFS Framework and Ofsted Childcare Register can be viewed on the links below:
- Statutory Guidance on Supporting Pupils at School with Medical Conditions
- Guidance on First Aid for Schools
- Paediatric First Aid Requirements for Early Years Foundation Stage: Consultation June 2016
- Statutory Framework for Early Years Foundation Stage: Updated September 2014
- Guide to Registration on the Childcare Register: Ofsted Guidance