MailOnline – Shrove Tuesday Safety

MailOnline – Shrove Tuesday Safety

From not flipping your pancakes as much to using wooden-handled pans: First aid expert reveals how to stay safe this Shrove Tuesday Many are overly enthusiastic when flipping pancakes or hold hot pan handlesSlipping on spilt fat caused by tossing pancakes is also a...
Mail on Sunday – Indoor Pollution

Mail on Sunday – Indoor Pollution

Why you should never dry clothes on a radiator or light scented candles in your home: Expert reveals how pollution INSIDE your home can cause asthma attacks and damage your lungs First aid expert Emma Hammett warns of the dangers of indoor air pollution Damp air can...

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Information - As Essential First Aid Training We Continue to Run Face-to-Face First Aid, Blended and Online Courses. Click here to learn more...