Mail on Sunday – Indoor Pollution

Mail on Sunday – Indoor Pollution

Why you should never dry clothes on a radiator or light scented candles in your home: Expert reveals how pollution INSIDE your home can cause asthma attacks and damage your lungs First aid expert Emma Hammett warns of the dangers of indoor air pollution Damp air can...

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Information - As Essential First Aid Training We Continue to Run Face-to-Face First Aid, Blended and Online Courses. Click here to learn more...