Dangerous toys being sold on online market places – Which?

which?

While some objects swallowed can pass straight through there are many occasions where this does not happen, and the results can be life-changing or fatal. Babies and young children tend to put everything into their mouths. For them, it is an additional sense and part of their development. However, this can be dangerous and it’s important to constantly watch your child and be aware of everything within their reach to ensure it is unlikely to harm them. In this video we discuss with ‘Which?’ how to keep your children safe and what to do if you think your child has swallowed a magnet

Skills

Posted on

August 19, 2021

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

I accept the Privacy Policy

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Information - As Essential First Aid Training We Continue to Run Face-to-Face First Aid, Blended and Online Courses. Click here to learn more...