Prices and Locations
First Aid for Life have trainers throughout the UK and we run courses internationally too.
If you are looking to book a group course please contact us and let us know how we can help.
Our scheduled courses are based in London. Come and join us at our bright and spacious first aid training venue in Balham:
74 Ramsden Road, Balham SW12 8QZ – Click here for directions to our location
First Aid for Life
74 Ramsden Road,
First Aid for Life’s training room is superbly located less than 5 minutes walk from Balham mainline and Balham underground stations – with free parking at weekends.
- 5 minutes by rail to Clapham Junction
- 10 minutes by rail to London Victoria
- Incredibly easy access by tube on Northern Line
Everyone attending our award-winning training courses receives:
- Current and relevant practical first aid training taught by highly experienced first aid experts, specifically tailored to your needs
- A comprehensive first aid manual
- Recognised first aid certificate valid for 3 years
- Practical flow charts covering resuscitation, recovery position and choking in adults, babies and children
- Individual practical assessments to equip you with the confidence to help if faced with a real medical emergency
- Scheduled 3 hour courses from £60pp
- Scheduled 6 hour paediatric courses from £125pp (12 hour blended learning from £135pp)
- Scheduled EFAW courses £135pp
- Discounted rates available for multiple bookings
- Group training prices available on request. Prices from £45pp
I wasn’t sure whether I should go to St John Ambulance or the Red Cross, but then I came across this course – great value for money and really informative. It is a real bonus that Emma can gear it more towards specific needs.Amy Allen
Extremely good, very thorough and informative, good value for money!Claire Caulfield